Hello Everyone!
I hope you all are having an amazing weekend.
Several years ago, I was having my personal devotional time with The Lord. I could sense the presence of The Holy Spirit and I felt compelled to write my own personal “psalms” to God Himself. I was at a desk, so I grabbed a pen and some index cards and began to write short, free-verse poems of exaltation to each Person of the Trinity. I hope this encourages you to creatively express yourself to The Lord as you spend time with Him.
To the FATHER:
Oh Glorious God Who inhabits Eternity.
You are King of all creation, of the entire universe. Yet, You offer fellowship and salvation to the lowley.
You dwell in unapproachable light, yet You have revealed Yourself to man.
You are The Omnipresent God, but You are not confined to any physical location.
The earth You created in all its beauty is a mere footstool for Your feet.
Man has only seen a small fragment of Your creation. There are many places we cannot venture.
Because You Lord, have created all things for Yourself.
To the SON:
You live in Eternity, yet You inhabited earth.
You are the Only Man Who can redeem mankind. You are the Only God Who reconciles us to Yourself.
You sacrificed Your life at 33, yet You are the Ancient of Days. You are the Lamb of God and the Lion of Judah.
You are both Judge and Advocate
High Priest and King
Merciful, yet a Man of War.
Wiser than any sage, because Your wisdom is not of this world.
To the HOLY SPIRIT:
Holy Spirit
Spirit of The Living God
You were present from the beginning.
3rd Person of the Triune God, You were there when the world was framed.
Blessed Comforter,
You are the One Who points us to Christ. You regenerate the human heart and dwell there as Your temple.
River of Living Water,
You satisfy our spiritual thirst. Because You set eternity before our eyes. You set our hearts upon the majesty of Adonai. You set our affections on the Lily of the Valley, the One Who is fairer than the children of men.



Comments
Post a Comment