Hello Friends!
So I’ve recently been brainstorming more ideas for this blog. My goal is to assist you in your spiritual journey of glorifying Christ. Here’s what I came up with:
1.) I plan to have a Christmas Eve devotion posted this week.
2.) I happen to have a deep appreciation for Liturgies and ancient hymns and prayers. So I would love to share those with you all (and expound on them) as I come across them.
3.) As stated, I do enjoy reading ancient prayers, both in the Scriptures and by Saints who lived in the previous centuries. So I have been inspired to write my own prayers. This is a personal endeavor that I want to share with all of you. These prayers will be based off of my own Scripture readings and my personal thoughts, struggles, feelings, etc. The Bible tells us to pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17). I want to help and encourage those who may struggle with prayer. You’re not alone and God will listen if you come to Him humbly.
4.) I will continue to write and post the devotions for the Book of Daniel.
Thank you all for your support! I pray this blog continues to be a blessing to you!

Comments
Post a Comment